Storms are the biggest culprit when it comes to bringing the hail. The debris that causes such catastrophic damages to your roofs. Especially if you are a resident of Florida, you are no stranger to storms and the force of destruction that they are. Day after day, Florida seems to be fighting through a calamity of some sort. Storms are common in Florida, especially during hurricane season, which goes on from June to November.
You should have your roofs inspected immediately after a storm has hit your town to assess the extent of damages. If there is a need for it, have them repaired immediately. This will help you avoid many of the issues that arise from damaged roofs, and can be prevented early on. By contacting us at Vetcon Construction Services, Inc you can avail of our offer of free, no-obligation roof repair estimates. Once details have been sorted out, we can get to work to make sure that your roof can go back to how it was before the storm, or even better!
We work with your Insurance providers
More often than naught, your home insurance company will cover calamities and storm-related damage. At Vetcon Construction Services we work collaboratively with your homes insurance company. After repairs are approved so that you don’t have to go through the hassle of filing claims and the red tape.
Our storm damage repair process includes the following steps:
- Perform a complete inspection of your roof.
- Draw up a detailed report of the damage and provide you with an estimate of how much the repair will cost you.
- Work alongside your insurance company when we have approved the repairs on your roof.
- Executing the actual repairs using top of the line tools and methodology that are yet to let us down and fail in delivery of high quality services.
What are indicators of storm damaged roofs?
Time is of the essence when you’ve been hit by heavy storms. Especially if your roof seems to have sustained a lot of damage. You must make sure that you know exactly what signs of damage you should be on the lookout for. After a particularly vicious storm, such as one that brought hail, strong winds and debris.
The following are some of the warning signs to look for. After a storm hits your area, get an assessment of whether or not you need to call for storm roof damage repair or if you might need your entire roof replaced and a new one installed.
- Missing shingles
- Thin horizontal lines where granules seem to have worn off. These can be visible about 1-2 inches beneath the shingle above
- Hail damage sustained by the rest of your property that was outdoors such as dents on cars cracked windows and dented windowsills, or other items on your house or in your yard.
- A visible pattern of small hail-shaped punctures or holes on the edges of the shingles.
- Indentations in the shingle where the granules have worn off
- Dislodged granules that have been carried to the end of your downspout
- Clearly visible debris on the roof or around the house
- Cracked shingles
Contact Vetcon Construction Services for all your Florida Roof Inspection and repair needs today
When you call for our assistance, we dispatch a team of our professional roofing contractors who are well versed in identifying problems with roofs and dealing with any issue that is caused by storms. This can be attributed to several years of hands-on experience in the industry. We will be by your side throughout the entire process, from when you first place a call to the final evaluation. Thus, we can make sure that you understand the process and all the necessary repairs are in order.
If you would like to know more about our services, please feel free to get in touch with us and allow our customer care staff to handle all your worries and concerns for you!